Student Research Opportunities

UCR undergraduates who are interested in gaining research experience may apply to work in the Emotion Regulation Lab as a research assistant.

We are not currently accepting applications. Please check back at the end of Winter quarter 2023 for updates

Please complete an RA Application (if you are using Chrome and the file does not automatically download, please follow THIS link instead!) We are especially interested in students who have experience working with children, speak multiple languages (especially Spanish), and those who are able to commit several quarters to working in the lab.